In the course of removing bed bugs from my home, there are several important things I’ve learned about what to do and what not to do.
• De-clutter your home to make the treatments easier.
• Put sheets and bedding in dryer regularly for 30 minutes at least.
• Vacuum daily.
• Spray mattress and other areas often with a solution of water and rubbing alcohol.
• Throw away any furniture
• Pull up the carpet
• Start sleeping in other parts of the house to avoid being bit
• Leave your home and wait for them to die
• Set off bug bombs throughout your house
• Turn your house heater up as high as it will go
• Think they will go away on their own
• Take all your clothes to the dry cleaners